Hello all

Hello All
Just signed up to DOCGB forum. Have been with UKMOC for a while. Own a 2008 M696 Monster since 2010 ; This is my first ‘Owned’ Ducati but have ridden the 600SS,748,999 and 1098 ‘borrowed’ from friends and on test rides from dealers before. I find the Monster the most comfortable of the bunch although I haven’t tried the Multistrada or the Diavel yet ! Great fun for a quick blast along the lanes but not perfect for long distance or touring (gel seat might help :laughing: )
Looking forward to WDW 2014. This will be my first of many :smiley:
Regards to all.

Hello and welcome, great bike, I have a little 600 and it is great, it’s taken me the length and breadth of the country. See you around I hope and certainly at WDW

Welcome to the club :wink:

… and welcome from me! Great to be able to ride other people’s bikes isn’t it? You can get a better idea of which bike is more suitable for you :wink:

WDW ???

World Ducati Week - check out the link on the home page of the website

Thanks Steve. :slight_smile:

Welcome.
I have several Ducati’s and must confess that if I could only keep one it would be the Monster.
Merry Christmas.
Geoff

Sorry, World Ducati Week, a meeting at Misano circuit where about 40,000 Ducatisti converge for a few days of bikes , sunshine and parties.

Check out the next issue of Desmo for all the WDW info … :wink: