thanks everyone

:smiley: just a quick thank you to everyone at stafford this weekend. was our first show and definatly not the last. felt welcome and had a good laugh at the same time, hope to see you all again soon.
once again, thanks.
rich & sarah.

Was very good again and not what most people associate with a classic show, next year we aim to fill two wheely bins with empties.

MASSIVE thankis to Anne for feeding us I’ve put four pounds on in three days !!!

Hi yes thanks for all the support, all the excellent bikes, kevin for the name stands, Richy for the barrier posts, Spaggy for gettin the regalia there, Tim for van driver, Paul R and all for your efforts making stand life easier for us.
Thanks for the crack and all the laughs, social side of the weekend crazy.
All the help packing up in record time.
Top marks go to the Kendal Mint breakdancer (probably still in shock)

Steve and Anne

Same here, me and Tracy had a great time, and thanks again to Steve and Anne for looking after us and for all their hard work in organising it again this year :smiley:

Everyone thanks for weekend
Enjoyed it as always awsome!!!
Some great laughs eh,some of my best…
Padge" look boys theres no more Magners left you’ve drunk us dry will you just go home!"
How do you get round a right hand bend on a bike ??? when sober never mind trying to explain it when …ed
Kev B Falling out of awning when …ed never laughed so much :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Martyn The next one to throw cucumber gets it with a beer can right !!! Oh yeah right.
The part of the field which resembled Martyn veg patch when we left.

Rob Well what can I say !!! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Michael AKA The Kendal Break Dancer :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: -six bottles to last all weekend come on…
Will we ever see him again :laughing: :laughing:
Paul Rawlinson AKA The deer Hunter and his pink coil…
Must say its great to have new faces join us hope you werent put off !!!
A big thanks to Steve and Annie
Timbo :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
For Martyn…The Wirral a great place to live