What you listening to- RIGHT NOW!

ABBA, Dancing Queen

Having read Martyn’s post on the forum today I’m looking for my copy of ‘Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life’ by the Python team…

Steve R (South)

various clips off Youtube last night including in no order of merit:
Fascination by Everything But the Girl
Bach’s the Art of Fuge played by the late great Glenn Gould
A Case of You by Joni Mitchell
Base technique lectures by Percy Jones
guitar solo from Firth of Fifth by Steve Hackett

marillion - script for a jesters tear, havin a chill evening. just finished klf - chill out, awsome to have a little drinky and chill to :wink:

Best of Aerosmith
Awsome !!!:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:
Timbo

been listening to permanent vacation in the motor today :smiley:
now got the news on, how depressing :cry: only want to see the weather to see if im going to be wet or dry tommorow :smiley:

that all time classic, slayer - reign in blood :smiling_imp: .

been going through all my old records, aaaaah happy days :smiley:

The Now Show on Radio 4, whilst tidying workshop (BIG SHED) before re-assembling one of my 851 motors this afternoon…
New mainbearings and decoked, lapped, shimmed using MBP Colletts and modified opening shims.
Next shimming expected to be needed in 15-18000 miles time. :sunglasses: :laughing:

Steve

:smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :blush: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: [size=200]Hawkwind, Masters of the Universe[/size]

just had dave gilmore live in gdansk on bbc4 now the story of pink floyd. rip richard wright :frowning: .
back from work, tea, few pints and now floyd how good is that.

savatage - hall of the mountain king. ahhh memories of just leaving school and knocking around on skateboards. :smiley:
and criss olivia, what a guitarist :astonished: :open_mouth: rip.
try this,
enjoy.
uk.youtube.com/watch?v=XmbGredaJFQ

Just been in garage with surround sound on tweaking with bikes listening to…
Sensational Alex Harvey Band
Faith Healer… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: bloody tremendous
Timbo
The Wirral a great place to live

The Stranglers, Rattus Norvegicus. The best album in the world(Probably!)

Ahhhh… I really aught to get some digital Stranglers…all my stuff’s on vynal, somewhere…

had a proper pants day today so got exodus - fabulous disaster on :smiling_imp: . aahhh good friendly violent fun :smiley: .
then i’ll chill out with best of cat stevens.

found my old copy of journey - raised on radio, a great easy listening album :smiley:

i’ll get my coat :blush:

Ohhhh that takes me back to the Horseshoes Brierley Hill…Got any Asia? :blush:
:smiley:

The new AC/DC album…pretty good?

oh yes, listen to it a fair bit at work under the ear defenders :mrgreen:
dont have any asia, but have got forigner, chicago and some cheep trick somewhere :blush:

We had a bit of a Rob Zombie / White Zombie session this afternoon while the boss was out, Dragula…More Human than Human… and Electric Head Pt1…needed to be louder though :open_mouth: