Wirral Egg Run 16th of March

If anyone is coming to the Wirral for the Egg Run(over 4,000 bikes last year)you are invited for breakfast at mine.
Ive put a post on the Cheshire branch section.
Im just off junction 2 M53 10 mins ride from start line.
Neighbours are used to the noise from my of Duc’s be nice to see you there. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

If you have not been before bikes ride from New Brighton to Clatterbridge Hospital donating Easter Eggs for children.Stopping off on the way to pick up more donations from the thousands of people who turn out to wave us on and thousands of bikes turn up(I mean all kinds)great day. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Oh I forgot to mention the breckkie is free…
Cheers
Timbo
The Wirral where the skys always blue and the air is always clean.

Just to remind everyone there is a rideout group going to the Egg Run, departing from Ducati Manchester on Sunday Morning. Arrive 9.00am for hot chocolate at the store, with departure 9.30am sharp -see you all there!!

Guys
Have posted directions to mine in Rallies and Events Section.
Martyn I would suggest leaving earlier than suggested around nineish a good 45min run from where you are meeting so you have time for grub and chat etc…
Cheers
Timbo :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Guys
Done weather check for Sunday looks CRAP rain rain cold
Just to let you know
Timbo :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

May just come in the car for breakfast then …

Dont you flipping dare!

Kevin and Myself coming for brekie. Leave here about 9.15.

Anyone else from Cheshire going to the egg run on the Wirral.

There should be a few from Ducati Manchester - provided the weather doesn’t deter them

Well the weather could have been kinder, but it doesn’t look too bad - so we’ll be heading up from Ducati Manchester as per previous posted arrangements - if anyone else fancies joining us, please come along - all welcome!

A great day out, it was nice to see lads of the Ducatisti site and others, thanks to Ducati Manchester for lending me the Hypermotard, what a bike, me and Gav did a three figure fly by past the dealership on the way back, he was on their 848. I cannot possibly describe the site of what must have been 5,000 bikes, the ride was very slow but good fun. We only had one boil up but there plenty of Japanese casualties, I saw 145 degrees on the temp gauge at one point, it got a bit warm. I also had a few Wild Hog moments slapping hands with the thousands of people lining the route, I was tempted to grab hold and see what happens, a bit of fune in the traffic popping other peoples sidestands down and hitting kill switches and all round hooning around. Alane went past a police man wh was miles away and gave him a 10,000 rpm boom from the 999 termi’s, I have never seen anybody jump that high with out doing a frosby flop !!!

Great day, hard on the wrists and I was sat up. It was a great turn out from Manchester and Cheshire branches, I have some pics which I have sent to Spaggy.