1098s Tricolore For Sale

For very reluctant sale is my gorgeous 1098s Tricolore.

The bike is obviously a 2007 bike, being 1 of a very exclusive limited production run of the special edition - there being only a 100 or so in the UK.

I’ve owned the bike since April 2010, and rode it WDW2010 which was awesome! and prior to me, its had 3 previous owners.

It has covered 10400 miles and has a full Ducati Service History, having been last serviced in April when it had new belts. Its also recently had new chain and sprockets - DID Goldlink, and new Brembo Pads.

Its generously sprinkled with titanium fasteners and has a DP carbon hugger and DP carbon side panels below the tank and is immaculate in every respect. It comes with both standard silencers and carbon fibre termi silencer cans, as well as the DDA system, all books and service records, software for the DDA. The bike is absolutely immaculate and in concours condition.

The bike is taxed and tested until April 2011.

Offers in the region of £11,995.

Bike can be viewed at Ducati Manchester from 13th Nov - or earlier by appointment with me!

If you would like any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact me at gavin@brookerandco.freeserve.co.uk