About the NEW USERS - Introduce yourself here category

The place to make yourself known and get to know the existing members.

Hi All,
After being in storage for about 25 years delighted to say that I have got my 860 GTS back on the road and at the age of 65 I am re-learning how to ride the beast after all those years ! This envolves building up the muscles in my clutch hand, delicately searching for neutral, wrestling it onto the centre stand and taking steady aim at fast sweeping bends ! The mechanical clattering and bellowing Contis are awesome.

Hi All, got my 848 evo yesterday. Always had japanese (apart from an aprillia 125 as a kid). Always wanted a ducati and finally given it a go! I will no doubt have lots of stupid questions - but its how we learn right? All the best

Of course, welcome and ask away

Hi guys, new member, old owner of 78 darmah since 198ish

Hi All,
Had a number of Ducati,s over the years, all of which I wish I had never sold. 500 Pantah, 750 F1 before they sold to cagiva, a 900GTS that I bought as a basket case and rebuilt as an NCR Replica. I have just bought a ST4 2002, in blue, only done 12k, looks like new. Just getting to know it before I start asking for help and advice. Thanks. Based in Hampshire, Four Marks
Simon