Affiliation

Hello all, we are in the final stages of affiliation to Ducati, are you registered ? We currently have 150 members officially, to register you need to go to Ducati Italy website and look under the experience heading for Desmo Owners Club and fill in details or send me or membership secretary an e mail and we will do it for you. The information is not shared outside Ducati, to get discounts on factory backed events you need to be properly registered.

It has changed on Ducati Italy website, go to website, header is experience, Desmo Owners Club then join club, club name or my name then join, fill it in and be approved !! Simple ?? We will see …

more hoops to jump through???

It’s instead of asking for the welcome kit which was unclear, you only need to register once and be approved as a DOCGB paid up member

That’s better! :slight_smile:

Just to say that if you are not a paid up full DOCGB member you cannot affiliate to the factory and not get any discounted tickets for any Ducati events, the system also allows us to keep in contact with members.

done :exclamation:

done

Thank you, the more the merrier and it help us.

i didnt get any confirmation in email saying i was affiliated tho
that be right?

Ducati.com are poor at confirming things. I booked the Dream Tour for a weekend in July and they took my payment but, to date, they have not confirmed the booking. I find that to be poor service.

I also ordered something from their online store a couple of months ago. This time I got a confirmation but no goods. I tried emailing them a couple of times but either the emails bounced back or they simply did not reply.

Love Ducatis but hate the way Ducati treats it’s loyal followers

It seems that Ducati are only interested in getting new custom, Steve, once you’re hooked and in - that’s it! It’s then down to organisations such as DOC GB to keep the enthusiasm alive :slight_smile:

just regesterd (again) :laughing: .
in the few times i have regestered ive never heard anything back, or the so called welcome packs.
hope its a better job this time. :smiley: