Bit quiet in here...

Whats going on in the racing/preparation world at the moment? How are you getting on with your bike roger? I’m hit and miss about getting to the first BHR meeting, so much to do… so little time!

I’m rushed off my feet at the moment.
Bike’s ready. I’ve just boiught a van so I’m busy figuring out how I’m going to kit it out as a combined transporter and camper.

First meeting is in a gouple of weeks at Anglesey with the Wirral 100 club.
Saturday 21st March - Test day.
Sunday 22nd March - W100 round 1.
I’m treating the whole weekend as testing as there are a few combinations of tyres, exhausts and carbs which I want to try out.

Cheers,

Roger

Got both our bikes ready now & have done a couple of test days over the past couple of weekends.
Its been a busy winter tho - completely stripping down the M800 after its huge smash at the last meeting in October (inc doing a complete engine rebuild), then also stripping & race prepping the new 1098s as well - hopefully AK can spend the odd evening on the sofa in the coming weeks (no chance!)

We kick off on Fri 13th March at Mallory with qually that day & then racing on the Sat & Sunday with Thundersport GB.
Got a bit of PR today in the BSN pages on-line: bikesportnews.com/features/a … COVENTRY_1

Good luck with the season.
Post your progress on the forum so we can all keep up to date with how things are getting on.
There’s mostly only been me regularly posting my racing here for the last few seasons, so it’ll be good to have news about the antics a few more members.

Cheers,

Roger