Breaking ducati pantah

Hi,
Anyone interested in parts off a 350 Ducati Pantah. tank, seat and plastic work already gone. Got v5 in my name… I have used the gearbox for my Pantah sl 500, but the gears off 500 are good except for broken shaft and they are the 6 dog arrangement. Engine already stripped apart for inspection. contact number 07429231380.
If this ad is not allowed, please disregard it and accept my apologies.
Keith

Hi Keith,
I’m after a choke lever and cables to the carbs etc if the 350 uses them?
Jeff

Hi Jeff,
I’m fairly sure i have these cables got these parts and will check later today.
Keith

Thanks Keith much appreciated

Hi Keith, sorry to hassle you but wondered if you had any luck with the choke lever?
Cheers
Jeff

Hi Jefo,
I have looked in my spares and my mates,but no luck with lever only cables.
This morning i checked on gutsibits and they have the levers you require.
Many guzzi and ducati parts are interchangeable, so it’s worth looking on their site, you may get lucky. Good luck.
By any chance do you have any piston rings used or new or their sizes.
Keith

Thanks for looking Keith, i can get a new lever from Dell Orto UK, but always prefer original parts where possible, I have a set of new piston rings for a 750 but not sure what you’re after.
Cheers
Jeff

Hi Jefo,
I have a 1981 500sl Pantah and need some piston rings or their exact sizes if you have them.
Keith

Sorry Keith, I’ve nothing for the Pantah engines
Cheers
Jeff

Hi Keith,
I have a Pantah 500 and need a rear indicator assembly, rear lamp assembly and numberplate brackets. If these will fit my bike and are available, please contact me.
Regards Roger

Hi Roger,
Sorry, but all the body parts have gone, iv’e only got engine parts and frame with forks and wheels. I hope you find success else where and thank you for your enquiry.
regards
Keith

Hi sent a text message as newbie

Thanks Chris

Hi Chris,
Can’t see message. ???
keith

Hi Keith I forgot to get back to you I’m still interested

Could I sort payment and collect before I forget and have to go through my browser history again lol

I know I’m replying nearly a year on from your post, but wondering if you have the cylinder head from the rear cylinder??

Hi Ralph,
Yes, i have both cylinder heads, barrels and pistons along with a lot of other parts except frame.

I may need a new (rear) cylinder head, but I need to establish if the 500 is compatible with my 350 engine. What figure would you be looking for (and where are you located?) thx

it’s 350 cylinder heads have not 500.