COM meeting

I didn’t divulge the identity last time the topic arose - and it wasn’t Laura! In my emails regarding the topic, the previous volunteer dropped out as having obtained work that would make it difficult to do the advertsising post.
With respect, I would consider the Secretary’s post to be of greater importance than comemrcial advertsing post, especially as the Secretary is one of the 3 Directors of the club, and so the correct proceedure to be taken. However, you have known for some months (pre last AGM) that I was arranging a replacement for Commercial Advertising. The post has been marked as ‘Vacant’ in Desmo 179, and I emailed everyone on the CoM and via the forum to notify Laura’s taking over the post … you even commented on the forum that it was the right way to go!!! Never mind …

SO then, is the meeting this Saturday ??

We can raise these points then and a way forward in terms of meetings, we have to have them as long as we have enough people, surely it makes sense.

I have emailed all members of the CoM to see who’s available and when - might help with the planning of a CoM meeting. We really do need one asap, especially to discuss the topics originally raised by Spaggy :slight_smile:

So far, only 5 CoM members have replied to my email re CoM meeting dates … :frowning:
My thanks to those who took the time to reply …