CoM

Hello all/anybody,
Is any CoM business being done on this site as it seems to be 2 months since anything has been posted, if not here then where?
Is there a CoM meeting planned for the spring?
Colin.

[size=150]Forum seems to have gone out of use! Shame really it so much easier.

I think there will be a com meet at kevin’s in March. I have forwarded the emails that have been sent. You don’t seem to have been added to the email list for some reason?! [/size]

Good point, Colin, communication seems to be missing on here…
Any news yet of the next CoM meeting? lots to discuss …

We are hopefully having at Kevins or about that area, what are the thoughts of having it to also go to the Hailwood Memorial Run, two birds and all that ???

Thoughts

Exactly my thoughts (as well you know, Martyn!!!)
It would be great to see as many of the CoM at this event, and we should be making arrangements re a floral tribute - Spaggy got a lovely one made for the Memorial Run 10 years ago

[size=150]Any news on the date yet?[/size]

Ditto!

Still trying on date, probably wont be the Hailwood run, trying to get there as well though anyway.

Have 2 meetings then, one for Membership and treasurer (and interested parties) and one for AOB. The AGM will be here before you know it …

I’m ok for any date in march other than the Hailwood memorial run and the WSB round at Donny at the end of the month.

I’m ok for any date in march other than the Hailwood memorial run and the WSB round at Donny at the end of the month.

Any further with sorting things out, Martyn? :unamused:

Yes, but with replying to e-mails and forum messages all about when we are doing it time is taken up !!

Lol! You are Chairman, Martyn, take charge and make a descision! :slight_smile:

I have had a look again as to when I can make the COM meeting, and I could make the 6th March at a pinch.