Cucciolo to Go

I’ve been contacted by a fellow who’d like to sell his Dad’s M55 Cucciolo as part of a garage clearout. He’s located in the South of England. He used to ride it around quite a bit although the last time was a few years ago. It all worked the last time it was put away and he figures he could get it to start easily.

Told him I could probably find someone interested at a fair price to save him the hassle of an eBay listing.

The motor’s in a Britax frame; obviously needs restoration. One owner bike. He has the original owner’s manual and other paperwork. Sent me the following photos: picasaweb.google.co.uk/rjhartmann/M55Cucciolo# Comments please?

Bob
London

Advertise it in Desmo - that way all members will see it, there’s only a small % of the club on here … :slight_smile:

It really tugs at my heart strings but what would people estimate as a fair value?

Just as a follow through here; a London Branch member bought the Cucciolo for £800. Seller had been hoping for over £500, buyer had been hoping for under £1,100. All went away wagging their tails.