Customer service

Today I was riding my brand new Pikes Peak which I only picked up yesterday, unfortunately I was rear ended at an island, the damage was superficial i.e broken licence plate and tail tidy, damaged wheel and Tyre but still able to be ridden, once we exchanged details, I contacted Ducati Coventry where I purchased the bike, Now this is when Ducati Coventry and especially Rick Hackett took customer care and support to the next level, as soon as I turned up Rick took the key of me and said go and get a coffee and leave it to me, he immediately took the bike into the work shop and personally carried out temporary repair to the tail tidy printed a new licence plate carried out a full safety check then took it for a test ride, on his return he handed me the key and said just let John Burrows know the details of the insurance company dealing with the claim and he will deal with them regarding the engineers report, no fuss just complete professional and sincere support, I have always received amazing service from these guys and girls but this was truly outstanding , cannot thank or recommend them enough.

1 Like