DEPOSIT TAKEN - SALE AGREED - VERY RELUCTANT SALE - M600 MONSTER CALLED DAISY

Hi everyone

It is with very heavy heart that I have to put my beloved Daisy up for sale. Unfortunately, the little madam just won’t fit me!

She is a beautiful example of a 2000 (W Reg) M600 Monster and has been well looked after her whole life. She has 17,500 miles on the clock, heated grips, seat cowl, carbon fibre bits and pieces, she sports Dual Carbon Remus cans, braided hoses, rear hugger and tail tidy.

She is MOT’d until the August/September 2016, but will have 12 months on her for whoever gives her a new loving home (she was also serviced at the time of the last MOT when she had her belts replaced (she also comes with a spare set ready for the next change).

I have V5, two keys (both with Monster keyrings :smiley: ), together with lots of history. She sounds and runs like a dream. Pictures are attached, but I can send them through Whatsapp if you prefer!

Not sure what else I can tell you about her, she is based in the Halesowen area and is crying out for a new owner who will love her as much as I do!

Give me a shout if you’re interested! I’m looking for in the region of £2,000 for her, but open to sensible offers :smiley:

That’s a shame Debs, looks very nice…
Kevin.

She is Kevin, she’s absolutely beautiful and sounds gorgeous! But unfortunately, I can’t get her low enough without making her unrideable and she’ll bottom out, so would be dangerous for me to ride!

As much as I really don’t want to sell her, she doesn’t deserve to be left in a shed to rot. I’d much rather let someone else adopt her and get pleasure from owning her.

First and only person to come and view her told his mate to buy her, so she is going to a new home near the seaside with her new daddy :smiley: