Desmo 204

Just a gentle reminder that copy for Desmo 204 should be with me this week. Thanks :laughing:

All wil be there !!

Hurrah!

Hi Jilly,
Could you please incā€™ my Obitā€™ for Bob Palmer in the next Desmo?
It would meen a lot to me, his friends/inform those who donā€™t know and his family.
Anyone who attended the DOCGB Northern Rally, Southern Rally, Merlin Rally, WDW, Guzzi Clubs V Twin Rally etc in the last 10-20 years would have met Bob at some time.
He was the best Man at my wedding and at least one other Clubs members wedding that I know of?

I own his 851/888 Special, another friend owns his 916SPS and his daughter Nikky (ā€œBig Unā€) now owns his 950cc NCR repā€™, which Swampy and I will probably recommision as itā€™s stood for some time throughout Bobā€™s illness, Nikkyā€™s a former Honda Fireblade owner and like her Father loves her motorcycles.

Steve R

PS. I bumped into Andy Callingham* at a recent VJMCC event, heā€™s still riding bikes and is still a complete ā€œSTARā€ in the SW Motorcycle enthusiast comunity,
but all those road and racing accidents are now sadly taking their toll on him.

• As Iā€™m sure youā€™ll recall Andy ran the SW Branch of the DOCGB for many years along with the IMOC, VJMCC branches and was the Editor of the MV Owners club magā€™.

Of course, Steve, Iā€™ll include that for you (as in my previous message), it would be a privilege to do so. Do you have a pic of Bob and his bike that you could email me? Ta.
Iā€™m so pleased to hear that Andy C is still around, I miss his branch reports and info, always a pleasure to read. Whilst in Cornwall last week I went to the branch meeting at Zelah, I did wonder if you mightā€™ve been there, but I seem to remember itā€™s quite a ride-out from where you live.