Ducati Brio 48 - Potential Sale?

Afternoon everyone,

I’m looking to thin the fleet a little bit as I simply don’t have the time to work on all my bikes (what a problem to have). I’ve just sold my red Monster M900, and I’m considering selling my restored Brio 48.

For those of you who are wondering what on Earth a Brio 48 is, it’s a very early Ducati Scooter (mine is a 1965 I think, will check docs when home). They are super rare, and believe that I own two of only a very small handful that are in the UK. My other is pre-restoration and currently in pieces, but this one is truly a museum piece. I spent a great deal of time and money getting it back to its original condition and it truly is a cute bike.

It has its dating certificate but not currently MOT’d. I need to swap the kickstart from the other brio as this one is slipping, which I would do before sale.

I thought I would keep this (along with all the others :slight_smile: ) forever, however, I think I’d consider parting ways with it. I’m not looking to dump it for no money and I’m not in a hurry, so I’m just trying to test the waters and see what the demand might be.

I don’t currently have any pictures to hand but you can see the bike on a video I posted some time ago. When I’m back home I’ll get some pictures.

I’d be very grateful for some feedback, thoughts, anything really. Just trying to work out if this is the route I want to take.

Thanks
James