Ducati Monster 750 'W' reg

Some of you may remember my Nitrous powered Monster 750, after it covering less than 150 miles in 8 years, I have decided to build another project, and have therefore stripped the bike of EVERYTHING except for the frame, and the engine with the NOS.

If anyone is looking for very cheap parts, including a brand new set of tyres, wiring loom, swing arm, front forks, rear suspension, odometer, yoke, seat unit, belly pan, suede seat, fuel tank, rear seat cowl etc, then please message me.

I’m not going to list everything line by line, but it’s basically 80% of the bike up for grabs to clear my garage.

I live in Cheltenham, Bishops Cleeve, all the parts are in good - ok condition, all usable, you’re welcome to come round, (at a social distance obv), have a good dig, and make an offer on whatever I have.

So far I’ve had no other viewings and posted this advert only here, so it’s all there.

Thanks, pic of the bike attached to give you an idea of the colour and set-up.

Cheers.

I am happy to email more pics of the bike, and of some of the parts to those interested, but as I am a new user, I can only post 1 picture.

Thanks.

Cans, Rizoma wing mirrors, handlebars, and Rizoma clutch and brake levers all sold.

Don’t forget marketplace on the website.

1 Like

Morning, Do you still have the ex pipes? I appreciate this post is a few months old but poss interested in other 750monster parts you might have…

Regards,

JP