Ducati Monster S4R 996 2004 Fully Refurbished 2015 now Thinking of selling if anyone is interested

Hi fellow Ducati fans, last year I rescued a 2004 S4R 12,500 miles from under a cover in a guys garden. As you can imagine it was running but in a poor condition plus I found after I got it back to the workshop that the rear hub and swingarm was damaged! I’m a qualified motorcycle technician and a member of the Institution of road transport engineers so it was time to set to work to sort it all out. I’ve replaced everything that was needed plus had it fully serviced at Ducati Coventry to ensure it is mechanically right, I have pictures of the whole repair plus the receipts to support the work. I love riding this bike but have now bought another to do the next resto, so would like it to go to a real enthusiastic New owner who wants a great Monster. I’ve got loads of paperwork and receipts for this bike but it would take an age to list it here, if you want to PM me I’ll send you my mobile number, the pictures and supporting documents by email etc. It can be viewed at Tamworth, Staffordshire if you want to see it.