Ducati Virgin, took the plunge into the deep end.

Hi Folks. Well this is all new to me. I am in my late 40s and took the plunge and bought a dog of a PASO in need of a lot of help. Already feeling like I have made a mistake, but I am sure that I will pull it together. Looking for any advice or guidance that anyone can help with. I need help with parts for brake rebuilds and forks re-chroming. I am in Hull so guess that Lincoln is the nearest group. It looks like a friendly club so am looking forwards to networking and a meet up at some point. So a very BIG HELLO! Cheers Jon
:astonished:

Welcome to the forum/Club! You’ll have fun with the Paso!

Hi Nick, many thanks. Cheers Jon

What on earth did you buy one of those for…go and stand in the Paso corner with Spaggy and Martyn.

The North Lincs Branch is probably your nearest, and our monthly meeting place is about 22 miles from the north end of the bridge, which puts you closer than many of the regulars. Most of us are happy to be hands-on with the maintenance side of things, so you should be able to gather plenty of free advice for your project, and the good news is that from 1st April the Bridge tolls are being reduced for motor vehicles, but better still they will be ABOLISHED for Motorcycles, so you can come and see us for free when you get it finished.

Steve