FS: 2004 999s / 1994 900 Superlight / 2015 Scrambler

I’m having a bit of a thin-out of the fleet and am somewhat forlornly offering up three of my bikes to be welcomed by new owners :frowning:

• 2004 Ducati 999s Monoposto: Yellow, 16k miles (may increase) - £6,999 or near offer
  • 1994 Ducati 900 Superlight: Yellow 16.5k miles (may increase) - £7,500 or near offer
  • 2015 Ducati Scrambler Classic: Yellow 6.5k miles (may increase) - £6,500 or near offer

I am interested in getting hold of an older Ducati bevel single, so would be interested to trade with something like an Elite, Mach 1 or something of that nature… highly original preferred, ideally unrestored and would consider similar other shonky old Italians with which to continue my march towards madness and bankruptcy (e.g. MV Agusta 350B, Lancia Fulvia / Montecarlo).

A bit about them…

999s is a wonderful thing indeed and has a few choice extras (Termi system, double-bubble screen, rearsets, Constands centre lift) and other than the original rider pegs the OE parts are supplied with the bike. It’s a rare genuine Monoposto and is just a gorgeous thing to tank along on.

Superlight has been in my care for a while, it’s a Mk3 and is known to the register. It benefits from a full SilMotor system and is in otherwise rather lovely standard condition. It will try and pull your arms out, and I attribute that to the stage 2 Dynojet kit and the spaghetti headers. Ace!

Scrambler has been mine since new and has been enjoyed sparingly since 2015. It’s a spirited thing and comes with an extras list as long as your arm, and then some. Highlights would be; crossbar, bashplate, Ohlins front and rear, Rexxer map, Scrambler billet alloy pegs, Kriega luggage, handlebar bag, pretty much the entire Evotech performance catalogue, Speedo Angels screen protector, Michelin TPMS… and that’s just the stuff that comes to mind!

I’m located near Market Rasen in Lincolnshire and happy for any prospective buyer to check out with my local dealer about any of the bikes. I’m a bit OCD and everything is up to date on servicing and has good chain / sprockets / tyres / brakes and everything else that would mean you could hop on and go wherever and whenever you’d wish on any of them.

Welcome to drop me a PM on here or 07480 217801 / ian.cleary@gmail.com

Thanks!

2 Likes