Gret Bike Cafes, where's your favorites?

If you’re like me you have a list of 2 or 3 favorite cafes local to you where you always seem end up during a ride out, but wouldn’t it be useful to know of some good one out of your area for when you go mad and explore
Here are my 3 favorite local ones:

The Food Stop Cafe - Quatt Shropshire Just south of Bridgnorth on the A442, the staff are just great and it overlooks the Severn as it flows out out the town.

The Riverside Cafe - Bewdley Worcestershire, right on the river (der) in the town next to the bridge, great food great view but parking outside is a bit of a lottery at the moment due to the residents winding up the Police.

Clee Hill Cafe - On the A4117 on Clee Hill (der again) Shropshire, between Cleobury Mortimer & Ludlow, Brilliant view you can see for miles, but it can be a bit windswept on a bad day.

What about yours?

Hi

The Ponderosa at the top of the Horseshoe Pass by Llangollen North Wales, large bikers meet.

Whittington castle Whittington on the Ellesmere to Oswestry road in Shropshire.

West Midlands meeting place The Royal Oak (I think) great night thanks.

The tea bar on the prom at Aberwystwth, great place to chill out.

The cafe at the garage at Crossgates on the Newtown to Builth Wells road were it crosses the Rhyader road

first is the same as kevins, the food stop at quatford. do a blinding brekky and toasted snorker butty,

second the cafe at crossgates, great road there from kiddy and even better road out towards newtown.

third carenzas butty van on narrowboat way near brierly hill and merry hill shopping centre, always used to stop there when i was on the lorries. :smiley: