Have I been 'Duced'

In January I paid WILLIAM G LANGTON for a Ducati 996R restored to race configuration by his company, WLRACING SERVICES (MOTOPISTONE) located in THE OLD WORKSHOPS HOME FARM, OULTON PARK LITTLE BUDWORTH, TARPORLEY,CHESHIRE CW6 9BL Collection was finally arranged in March but when the shipping agent arrived at the workshop it was closed. Months went by and repeated email and text messages went unanswered and phone calls not returned regarding the delay in pick up. On may 6th I had an associate visit the workshop who was informed by Ben Langton that the bike was away being tuned and would be available for collection on May 12th and that both I and the shipping agent would be notified. Since then there has been no correspondence from Bill Langton so I am not aware of the bikes current location. This has left me with little option other than resorting to legal action to resolve what should have been a professional sales transaction.
If anyone on this forum has an idea or a legal contact that could assist me in bringing this situation to a successful conclusion could you please let me know.

Dear mrm114,

How did you come across the bike and arrange the transaction? Did you inspect it and meet the seller? Was eBay involved (how did you make payment)? Usually the resolution process relies on the details of the initial communication, agreement, arrangements, payment, etc

Bob