Hello from Howth, Co. Dublin, Ireland

Greetings from the Emerald Isle,
As I am the new kid on the block let me give you a brief introduction. I am just after investing in my 3rd Ducati.
My first Ducati was a 2000 Monster 750 dark and it was some work out trying to hang on to the stiff suspension set up, needed muscles for that beast. It had a pair of Termignoni low pipes on it and a custom saddle. It looked and sounded like a true monster.
I moved on to a 2006 red Multistrada 1000s touring (my ugly duckling) but what a beautiful ride. It had the full race Termi under seat carbon cans plus plenty of trick carbon bits. I gave the bike a face lift with some black headlight graphics and made it very unique and more pleasing on the eye.
I recently purchased a 2011 Multistrada ABS with 2014 Pikes Peak graphics. 2 steps up from the base model with the stock exhaust it looks amazing, sounds wonderful and rides like a dream…
I look forward to meeting some club members in the coming months. I will be touring europe in July with a group from Ireland and attending WDW (solo at the minute) for the Saturday/Sunday and hanging around till the monday. My bike is being shipped into Munich first week in July where i will fly over to start my trip. After WDW i plan to visit other motor factories (thinking Ferrari/Lamborgini). I may head on to see some of the Italian lakes and plan to drive home to Dublin via the south of France. Nothing confirmed and open to ideas and suggestions.
Till I meet some of you guys in the near future, stay safe.

Paul

Hi Paul,
welcome to the DOC GB forum. Good selection of Ducatis that you have owned, pleased with the current one?

[size=150]Welcome. May see you at WDW. Keep an eye out for club events.[/size]

Hello, glad to have you here

Thanks for the welcome guys. So far so good on the new bike. Looking to trick it up a bit, tastefully, to make it mine!!!