hey spaggy i finally did it! whats that coming over the hill

Known as ducati girl, monster girl or smokey at work! there is a pun in there.

I’ve finally gone and done it, joined the forum, its taken well over a year now (Spaggy moaning was always at the back of my mind!);o)

So hello to all, old and new, I can now keep track as to whats going on, last duke went up in flames - I’ve been told to buy a flame retardent one, convincing my monsters that they aren’t all combustable was the hardest bit! - a beast will return to the new home.

Mines something cold and alcohol from the bar - anyone care to join me?

:astonished:)

Nearly 24 hours without a reply, must think we are an antisocial lot.

You will have to shout a bit louder than that to wake Spaggy up, he is probably asleep on his keyboard after all the work he puts into running the forum.
The rest of them must have been on the pop all weekend and not sobered up yet.
I had a 0.5% cider when I was out riding with some friends on saturday night and it was quite reasonable, so I will have another one of those please, seeing as anything stronger will put me over the limit for the North Lincs branch meeting tomorrow evening.

Don’t forget to Post a picture of the new one on here when you get it.

Steve

Hi Steve

Do you think if I shouted loud enough “HEY SPAGGY I HAVE JUST BOUGHT AN ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS 848 - IN FACT HEY GAZ, WILL THIS ONE BE LOUD ENOUGH???”

Maybe those who are sleeping, may stop dribbling? lol!

Graham, look out for me at Cadwell, it won’t be a monster this time!

:astonished:)

welcome aboard and the louder the better i say :smiley:

Yes we have been to The Welsh rally down in deep west Wales. Great weekend so welcome to the forum. Yes we did ride the bikes alot and stay up all night.
Thanks for great rally Tony, Sian and Paul.

Cheshire Branch

Hellooooooooooo

Sorry to hear (again) about the Monster, 848 is a good replacement, until Cadwell then.

Welcome aboard
Social times great,friends great,bikes well need I say more…
Watch out for the northern section Cheshire and Manchester some strange one’s there :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: they know how to party!!!
Look forward to meeting you
Timbo :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
The Wirral a great place to live