Hi Ducatisti

Hi all, Thanks for the add! :smiley: :smiley:

I will be picking up my first Ducati in 2 days time a nice shiny new Multistrada 950 in white. Had a test ride a couple of weeks ago (very impressed) and signed on the dotted line for a 17 plate delivery. Previous bike was a Buell 1125CR, an amazing piece of kit but I’ve had to give it up because my knee won’t take the sports bikes any longer :cry: I live in Stone, Staffs and am retired. I’m involved with Stone and District Motorcycle Club and usually end up organising our ride-outs. Looking forward to being a part of a new family and meeting new riders etc.

Regards
Phil

Welcome, we have a branch in Stafford, it organises rides and events in its own right and also with DMC, Severn Valley Rally not far from you in Shropshire in May, great week end away.

Hi Phil,
… and welcome from me. Hope you’re enjoying your first Ducati?

[size=150]Welcome,
I am looking forward to a test ride on the 950. Keep us informed about what you think of it.
[/size]

Hello Phil.
Welcome to the forum and to the world of Ducati.
The Stafford branch meets:
Third Wednesday of the month from 7pm at the Woolpack, The Green, Weston, Staffordshire, ST18 0JH
Leigh & Dave (Spaggy) run it.

I run the West Mids branch, so we do pop up there occasionally…

Kevin.

Thanks for the welcome. Just about to put it in for its first service and hope to be at the meeting this coming Wednesday. As a first Ducati it’s a lovely machine, plenty of grunt (even running in!) very comfortable. Just feels a bit tall compared to my Buell 1125CR but easy to get used to that. Registered for the Sunset 2 Sunrise ride and a few other charity events so hope to get some miles on it, also the North West 200 in May.