Hi folks

After hanging up my leathers just after I turned forty I have bought over a dozen new Harley’s since 1995. Sports bikes did little for me until I “fell in love” with a Panigale. So here I am 6 months later and now owning a Panigale Tricolore, Diavel & I picked up my Pikes Peak Multistrada yesterday!!! Am I a luck boy or what!!?? I absolutely love all 3 of them. Harley’s 1 Ducati’s 3 now. Looking forward to “proper” motorcycling again!! :slight_smile: :wink:

welcome the the forum man!
great collection of bikes you have there
well…cept the harley! :laughing:

Hi Mad-dog,
Welcome to the forum I live in Callington, a guy turned up at Louis Tea Rooms Kit Hill last Sunday on a Diavel, in company with a couple of Hardleys was it you?
I was up there just before lunchtime on my '92 851, the Hardleys parked either side of my bike, causing me to voice my worries that the bad taste might be catching! :wink:

Steve R

[size=150]Welcome to the forum. The Cornwall branch meet at Zelah on the first Thursday of each month with a ride out on the third Thursday. We do have ride out on weekends too. Check out the Cornwall area on the forum. If you’re interested pm me with your email and I will add you to my email list to be contacted with events and meets.
[/size]

Great collection of bikes, welcome to the forum.

Good choice of Ducatis that you now have - any pics?