Hi from sunny West Cork

Yes, I know, West Cork is not in GB but hey we don’t have a DOC Ireland:slightly_frowning_face: to few of us I guess and as I actually hail from the UK (been here 8 years now) I joined DOCGB a couple of years back and thought I ought join this Forum as well. Been a long term Ducati owner with a 21 year old 748 I’ve had from new, plus also a Monster, a 998S and an ST2 in the garage. Bear with me please while I get familiar with use of the forum.

Hello and welcome, look up Paul Nugent over there, they do have a group over there, have Facebook ? Look up our page there as well.

Thanks Martyn, I’m on both those FB pages, the DO Ireland one and the DOCGB one, just thought I’d join up on this forum as well, see what’s going on.
P

Paul, welcome I’m a newbie too, are you anywhere near the Pepsi factory in Cork

Not sure if you got my emailed response via docgb or not, anyway, I’m in West Cork - Schull, not a million miles away :+1:

Paul, lovely part of the world, i was on site there for 2 months during construction (M&E) the digs were brilliant

1 Like

Welcome to site Paul, great location we did a tour around there for my 40th birthday over 20 years ago. My wife and I aim to do the trip again staying in Schull this year fingers crossed.
Paul
RWG

Hi, Please give me a shout if you’re ever back in this part of the world, there are not many Ducatis out here :grinning:, it’s always good to meet up with fellow owners, ride together and boost the brand.

If it’s of any interest, or if I can help with your planning at all, please just ask, I know the entire WAW very well, but especially the lower half of it and in fact now run bike tours around it.

www.swi500.ie

all the best,
Paul