Ho Ho Ho from Bristol

Hi all, just got all activated up on here in time for Xmas :smiley:

Brrrrmmmm :laughing:

Hello & welcome, itā€™s more brrrrrrr than brrmmmmm up here at the moment! :smiley:
Kevin.

ā€¦ and hello and welcome from me!

Hi from down here in warm Cornwall!

Thanks all for the welcome!
The Brrrrrrrrrr :imp: easily becomes Brrrrrrrrrrm :smiley:
With a good set of thermals and Dainese Scout gloves :laughing:

After allā€¦ itā€™s only weather :wink:

wotcha, welcome aboard :smiley:

Hello from Manchester, see you at Shepton Mallet which is not too far away.

Amen to that Brotherā€¦
I personally swear by Held Winter Freezer gloves* and plenty of layers incā€™ thermals over the rest of me. :wink:
I bought my 1st pair of these after seeing that theyā€™d come out top in the German Biker magā€™s,(it gets a lot colder on main land Europe than it does on our little Island)
mainly because as an everyday biker I was really suffering in the depths of winter, last year incā€™ the 3 days that the snow ploughs were out I only missed 5 days out on my bikes.

*Just bought my 2nd set as the stitching was going on the others after several years of daily winter use, Iā€™ve tried nearly all of them over the years (40 years of daily biking) and these are the best Iā€™ve usedā€¦FACT!!
Well apart from some I got from Frank Thomas (now that was a Fā€™KIN surprise!) years ago, but when I went to buy some more theyā€™d been discontinuedā€¦BOLLOX!

Keep the shiny side up and the rubber side down boys ā€œnā€ girls Happy Xmas and more importantly happy biking.

The real Steve R

Ah yes Shepton is fast approaching! Sure itā€™ll be positively Spring like by then!! :laughing:

Letā€™s hope so!
Iā€™ll be at Shepton Mallet also.

[size=150]Iā€™ll be at Shepton Mallet on Saturday.[/size]