I'd suggest the ohlins SCU

Hey everyone,
I have a 2011 Multi and it is a fantastic machine. Put on over 22k km since I bought it (had 5200km on it when I bought it in 2015) and haven’t had a single thing other than a leaky fork seal after changing out the front springs for stiffer ones, and a small coolant leak from a hose clamp that had loosened up. These bikes vibrate quite a bit. Another point is to make sure the maintenance, and recalls / updates have been done. Right fork bottom was a recall, as were the rear master cylinder, and a few other bits. I’d suggest the ohlins SCU (suspension control unit) won’t regret it.

Hey everyone,
I have a 2011 Multi and it is a fantastic machine. Put on over 22k km since I bought it (had 5200km on it when I bought it in 2015) and haven’t had a single thing other than a leaky fork seal after changing out the front springs for stiffer ones des moines to kansas city 350 euros to dollars, and a small coolant leak from a hose clamp that had loosened up. These bikes vibrate quite a bit. Another point is to make sure the maintenance, and recalls / updates have been done. Right fork bottom was a recall, as were the rear master cylinder, and a few other bits. I’d suggest the ohlins SCU (suspension control unit) won’t regret it.

Thank you my issue has been solved,…