Manx hello fella

Finally joined a club I have been meaning to for years, first ducati was in 95’ many bikes since including ducati’s. Sold my 749 last year and it’s be bugging me walking into the garage and not having something Italian and red, so picked up a 748R. To polish mainly and wait for the sun to come out. Thought I would say hi from the Isle of Man, look forward to meeting some of in the future and always up for a lap and a pint if you find yourself over for TT

[size=150]Welcome to the club. Hope to get over there soon. But not this year as never enough holiday![/size]

Yes welcome to the club, I’ll be over for this years Manx along with Steve B, we’ll be riding our 851/888’s.
Quite a few club members go over for the TT every year, with a fair few staying down in Port Erin.

Steve R

Hello and welcome, nice bike and glad you got round to joining us

Hi and welcome.

Will be over for the TT, Home-staying in Douglas.
Don’t have enough holidays to do the August races as well, but will be over for a long weekend in September for that other 2-wheeled madness event - the End2End.

Steve.

and hello from me! Have been to the IoM many times (last time was 2008), great place - lucky you!

Hello from me - a fellow IoM resident - look forward to seeing you at our next ride out