Matlock Bath

For the last week the wife and I have been on Holiday in the Peak Dis, and one of the places that we was told about by Jilly was Matlock Bath, so on Sunday the 4th Sept we decided to go and try to find it, and low and behold it was the next village, and as we entered the village all you could see was Bikes, there must have been over 250 bikes parked in the high street, and more in all the car parks.

So if you have the time and you are near Matlock Bath on a Sunday then this could be the place to be.

By the way Martyn we also did the Snake Pass :smiley: :smiley: you must have some of the best bike roads in the country.

Pleased to hear you visited Matlock Bath, Fred, well worth a visit. Did you try the road from Buxton to Whaley Bridge? (A5004) My favourite route home after visiting the Cat and Fiddle …

Hi Jilly
I do think we did, just so many road’s in the area that I just would love to ride the bike on, :smiley: :smiley:

We were near there and over the Snake pass a few weeks ago, yes, its good, a bit busy in Matlock Bath for me, I have relatives there so I can go and stay the night !!

Anytime you want to come and stay Fred…

keep an eye out for my ss, its gone to live in matlock :frowning: