membership renewals.

just wondering how i can renew my membership. ive lost my membership card along with my bank cards and driving licence and a few quid too. so i cannot remember when my membership is up, i think its this month but im not sure.
sorry to be a numpty folks. :confused:

Hello numpty !!!

No worries, I will have a look on the system when I do membership on wednesday, I will send another card if there is a bit to go, renew online or send Uncle Frank a cheque.

e-mail memsec@docgb.org for any other queries.

Martyn

Richy
How did you manage to loose all that mate !!! :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:
Was it too much of the falling down water or what,get a lost/stolen number from the police for your important stuff like bank cards/drivers licence etc…
With all your id gone,do you know who you really are :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Take care uuurmmm :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:
Timbo
The Wirral a great place to live

well i was on my hols in wales, and can remember taking it when i was packing my fishing bag so as not to leave it in the car. or its somewhere on the nant-y-arian walking trail. really cant work out where i lost it. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: .
and no, im not sure who i am at the moment :unamused: apart from i seem to be taking the kids all over the county :smiley:
thanks for that timbo.
all the best,

richy.

just renewed and added the missus :astonished: . good idea, bad idea. dont know yet :smiley: . done through paypal.