Morning From Cambridge

Morning all.

Well after hanging around on the facebook page for a while i thought i would make the effort and say “Hello” in here.

I live just outside Cambridge so there are some nice roads in my area however they are a bit … flat … not many hill’s in these parts.

I have a nice Yellow ( as it is faster than red ) 916 :smiley: which sits pride of place in my office, which also could be called a posh garage :confused:

Anyway i try to get out at least once a week and do a few track days as well during the year, however the bike has not been out yet for a few weeks due to Salt,Snow,floods or just the weather being a minus something.

For work well i am quite lucky as i work for myself i run two track day companies one for cars italianbiketrackdays.com which as the name would suggest if just for Italian Bike Owners. Fingers crossed the second one takes off :open_mouth:

Anyway thats all from me in a Grey Cambridge
Have fun
Dave.

HI

Nice bike even if I do prefer red ones :wink:

Cheers

Steve

Nice pic - and a yellow Ducati too! :wink:

Hi & welcome.

Beautiful bike (even if it is yellow :wink: ). You aught to get up north - it gives good hill up here. :slight_smile:

Cheers

Theres a particularly nice hill (mountain) on the Isle of Man… :wink:

That must be the one I get to ride over very regularly :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hi Steve.
Take a look. I’m rather proud of this.
Geoff

wow, that’s very impressive

Very good, nice pictures, glad you are posting on here as well, hope to see you at a track event soon !!

Hi Dave, If you are free on the first Sunday of the month there will be a warm welcome at the Marquis of Cornwallis at Chedburgh, just south of Bury St Edmunds at around mid day, foods not too bad either.
Colin.