Nantwich Newbie

Hi, I joined the club just recently and live in Nantwich in Cheshire.

My bike history is certainly varied, starting with when I was a mod in the 80’s and had a couple of Vespa’s ! In more recent years I have owned a CBR600 and an R1, but eventually fulfilled my “Ducati dream” a couple of years ago when I bought my 1198s. I also currently own a VFR 800, which is for getting the wife on the back and doing a bit of touring… All I need to do now is convince her that a Multistrada would be much better for the job !

[size=150]Welcome to the club and the forum. She shouldn’t need a lot of convincing just go for a demo ride on the Multi with her on the back, she’ll soon see sense.[/size]

Hi to you, I live in Tarporley got a slight habitual fetish for Ducati. Join us for a ride and the Wirral or cheshire branch

Would love to…

What is the best way to keep informed of any ride outs etc ?

and ‘Hi’ from me :slight_smile:
I’d say follow Captain Pugwash’s advice, and also Cheshire Cat’s advice - you can’t go wrong!

Have a look on the branch pages on this forum, or the club’s facebook page :slight_smile:

I used to organise the ride outs but mostly ended up on my own. I ride out regularly and dont need much persuasion. If members are serious about actually riding their steeds regularly then something can be arranged. Join the wirral or cheshire branch phone groups, txts will be sent around.