New member Lol939 Lincolnshire

Hi everyone, I joined the DOC in Sept. after purchasing my first Ducati (2018 Supersport 939).I had bikes back in the 60s and 70s and did a bit of trials on a Triumph Tiger Cub. After a gap of 25yrs or so I decided to return to biking and have now had four bikes, Honda 600, Kawasaki Z1000SX, Triumph T120 (2018) and the Ducati. The Triumph was good but I just couldnt resist the Ducati. Both me and my wife are in our mid 70s and still love biking and a couple of years ago toured in Ireland on the Kawasaki. Well thats all for now look forward to meeting up at the Lincolnshire branch as soon as the pandemic is over. Regards to all and stay safe

Very nice to meet you . Its lovely to hear you’re short storey and to hear you’re still biking in you’re 70’s.
It gives me a little encouragement being 55 and with my knees giving me gyp due to my 40 years in the building trade how long I can keep biking. ( pre 65 trials on a Fanny B still ) .
So welcome to the Duc club . Stay safe .
Regards Brian

Hello and welcome, great story, a branch in Lincolnshire as well, when we can get out of course.