New member Merthyr Tydfil, South Wales

Good morning. I joined in October but due to some personal issues and now lock down I’m a little late introducing myself. A brief history. Up until 2009 I had numerous Japanese bikes, the best all round package probably a Honda CBR600 FM. The most fun, definitely a couple of Yamaha RD350YPVS’s I was lucky enough to own. In 2009 I sold my VX800 because I’d only done 60 miles in 3 years. I still had my MCN every week, still watched MotoGP, SBK and all the other racing on TV. Took my grandson to Aberdare Park to see it in the flesh. So at the age of 60 I decided I wanted to get back on the bike before I was too old. I’d always fancied an Italian bike so I bit the bullet and bought a 2002 ST4S. I’ve only manged one 40 mile ride but it felt good/scary to be back out there. Doing a belt change/valve clearance over the next couple of days (there’ll be a post in another forum about this:grin:). Sorry this a bit long winded :wink:. Thanks,
Steven Williams

Welcome, nice place, we usually have a Welsh rally in June in Swansea, if you use Facebook looks up the branch in South Wales, a few of them about

Will do thanks, Martyn:+1: