New Member-Sup3rman-Monster 821 Stripe

Hey all,

So a bit of background I’ve recently moved out of London and moved to Lincoln in the midlands. I used to ride Scooters along time ago nothing bigger than a 125cc but now I’m out of the city I thought id do my direct access and become of the Ducati family. My father used to own Ducati’s when I was young so naturally I was drawn in by the beautiful of my childhood memories!

Here is my new Monster 821 Stripe!

Hi, and welcome to the Ducati family - look forward to seeing a pic of your bike

i.imgur.com/bkI8oYd.jpg

i.imgur.com/eaS8hiT.jpg

Very tasty!

Just the machine for some of the Lincolnshire lanes. Bucknall Bends, The Bluestone Heath Road and lots more out on the Wolds. Enjoy!

Hi Sup3rman. I’ve got the 821 stripe it’s a great bike. I see you’ve got the Evotech crash bars, get their tail tidy it’s a real nice piece of kit. I’ve got their radiator and engine guard as well as the crash bars, tail tidy, bar ends and front and rear spindle bobbins, it’s all top notch stuff. :smiley:

[size=150]Welcome to the forum. Don’t forget to check out your local branch. It’s great get out with other like mined Ducatisti.[/size]