New Website - Gallery

Firstly great job with the new web site it looks good! So I thought I would have a good look round it, you may already be aware of this but when I tried to go to the gallery none of the individual pages were there. I get the following message:

404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Could be my set up of course but thought I’d let you know in case its a global problem.

regards
Peter

Thanks for the positive comments, Steve has put a lot of hard work in, ta for letting us know, I am sure it will be sorted.

Hi

Glad you like the new site. If you have any thoughts on how we can make it even better make sure you post them here.

I am changing the format of the photo gallery and forgot to upload the holding pages. Thanks for letting me know. I have now corrected the issue.

Cheers

Steve

Hi

I have now added the new format Photo Gallery. I am still uploading all the photos from the previous gallery and also adjusting the colour scheme so bear with me over the next couple of weeks.

Hopefully you will enjoy the ability to add comments and ratings to the photos you either love or hate

Cheers

Steve

Yes it works now thanks.