New Worcester Member

Hi have just decided to join DOCGB after being a DSC member. I am on my third Ducati having started with 1997 750SS, a 1999 748BP, then an Aprilia and back to a Streetfighter 1098. Looking at trading in next on a Diavel. It’s a bit dead on here by the looks of things. :confused:

Hello and welcome, nice bikes and the Diavel is a superb bike, rode one last year and was blown away with it. You find it is a bit quieter here but with quality !! It is getting busier, West Muds branch is not far from you, a very active branch, I am sure they will get you out and riding, great week end in May at Severn Valley, I am sure Kevin will be along shortly.

yay, another worcs bod :smiley:
if you fancy a ride to a meet, give me a shout.

Have picked up the Diavel now and am fitting a few nice bits. Great bike!

It is a great bike, loony !! It does things that when you look at it you would never dream it could !!

Hello Yellowduke.
Sorry, I hadn’t noticed your post, I’m the West Mids rep our meet is your nearest, pop up to see us when the weather improves.
The Diavel is fantastic, goes, stops, and sounds great from standard, doesn’t look like it should work but it does!
Kevin.

… and I’ll second that!

First service completed so the rev range is now open to me! JHP did the work and I will be going back to them for my suspension work soon as I have a Ohlins rear shock and a fork cartridge kit to be installed. I hope to get up to the next meet on Monday.