Next CoM Meeting

Hi Jilly, e-mail now set up and running, wEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hurrah!!! Welcome back :slight_smile:

can we decide when this meeting is going to be and where ? is it the 19th Dec or not ??

was the meeting held?

apparently its going to be in january some time ?

I have requested the Desmo production meeting to be held by mid-January latest as I need to agree schedules etc for the year with the printers. (Some time ago, Graham gave the ok for me to have the meeting for interested people at my place, so perhaps the 16th Janaury?)
We need to have a CoM meeting for sure - other clubs have their 2010 events all sorted by now (planning meeting for the DOC GB used to be held every November …), and there’s plenty of other stuff that needs to be discussed.

Is there a date for this yet floating about ?

Also please could someone help me set up the new DOC email on my Mac as the instructions given dont work and my email returns an error >>…

No date that I’ve heard of, and I am postponing the Desmo meeting (provisionally arranged for the 16th) as the weather doesn’t look as if it’s going to get better during the week :unamused: .

Would suggest that you email or phone Spaggy (webmaster@docgb.net), he should be able to help you re the set-up.

As the snow is on its way out, CoM meeting anyone?
Regards,
Colin.

Looking out of my living room window, Colin, there’s still plenty of snow here!

Might have to wait for a week or so yet. Soon as the weather improves I’m up for a meet

There’s the show at Shepton Mallet on the 13th & 14th February …

The Shepton Mallet Show takes place 20-21st Feb. http://www.classicbikeshows.com/showindex.asp?showcode=BCM10

It’s less convenient for most but if we can get enough CoM to say they’ll be there AND we can get a room we can go for that. Need answers soon, please. Otherwise we’ll go for 6 Feb at Spaggy’s house in the Midlands.

I’ll be at Shepton Mallet :slight_smile: … not sure if I can get to Spaggy’s though :cry:

It depends if there are enough of us at Shepton Mallett and we can get a suitable room or area, I will be there who else will be and we can take it from there, I can also be at Spaggys on the 6th Feb, if we do the 6th it just saves a couple of weeks.

Its very unlikely that I will be at Shepton Mallett but would probably be able to make it to Spaggy’s on the 6th.
Colin.

The 6th is looking most likey if it is ok with Spaggy. Frank cannot make Shepton Mallett either.

Um, I’d say it would be best to check with Spaggy before arranging a CoM meeting at his house … :smiley:

Hi guys. Sorry for the tardy response on this one. I should be able to make Shepton Mallet and I can be available any weekend except the 23rd Jan as it’s my birthday and I shall be getting very drunk (I hope).

Chris

21 again then, Chris? :wink: