Nowt 'appenin in Yorkshire?

Old Gimmer, currently living in Adel, Leeds, seeks Ducati minded folk to meet up with and talk rubbish to after a gentle perambulation through the Shires. Beer lovers wishing to join the happy throng viewed positively, as will be leggy blondes, brunettes and redheads.
Old age prevents high speed thrills - or so my wife tells me, so everyone will be safe.
Old age also dictates that the only ride I have is a 1994 900SS, which (at a time I had some money (aka, life before marriage)) I treated to a 944 conversion.
Hope to hear from someone. To that end, have replaced batteries in my hearing aid. If technologically adept, email is: cluck@handsomechicken.com

[size=150]Hi Winko, you may be interested in this. Check out Rallies and events 2013 area of forum.[/size]

East Yorkshire DOC branch meet anyone?
Postby Dutchy916 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:30 pm

I have recently put out feelers on other forums regarding the possibility of forming a DOC branch for East Yorkshire. To give the inception of a branch meet a chance I propose to have 2 dates in October so everyone interested may be able to get to 1 if possible (that’s 2 nights in the pub for me then!).
Meet venue – The Goodmanham Arms, Goodmanham, YO43 3JA.
Meet dates – Tuesday 8th October 2013 at 7:30pm and
Wednesday 16th October 2013 at 7:30pm
I appreciate it’s not a great time of year to get people out as winter approaches. However, if you live in or around the area and are interested please PM me or leave a message on the forum. Hope to see some of you on these dates whether you attend by bike, car, van or walk!!
Dutchy916
Cucciolo

Will do. Thank you for the tip.

Hi Winko,
It was the ‘nowt appenin’ that prompted me to try and get a branch going. I’ve never done this before but thought ‘nothing ventured nothing gained’! Have had a good response so far from various forums so all looks good.
If you can get over on one of the dates you’d be most welcome. :slight_smile:

Hope all goes well tonight. (I can’t come as have to leave for London tonight.)
Will try and get to 16th…