Old issues of Desmo

Trying to find an early 80’s issue of Desmo, in particular for sale. My brother was a member in the eighties and brought his 74 750 GTE from a member’s add. Keen to find the issue which contains that add. Thought they were archived digitally on the forum but cannot find where.
Thanks

Hi, any more info to narrow it down? Big search through the copies I have otherwise

Thanks for your reply Jefo. The owner before my brother was a Paul Barnet, he owned the GTE for about one year, my brother acquired it on 17/10/81 so just before that date. Paul Barnet lived/lives in Swindon. My brother David was a member of the Norfolk branch and owned a 250 mk 3 desmo which he most probably sold through the mag. I helped my brother get the GTE home from Cambridge rail station as not a runner so got it home on the train.

The Desmo issues are all on the club vendite digitally, they are not on the forum

I take it “vendite “ means website?

GazzaB.
Would you please get in touch with me on staffs@docgb.net
I am looking for bikes like your 750GT for out club stand at the 2023 April Classic Bike Show and would like to talk to you about it.
Cheers. Spaggy

1 Like

Yes, sorry website !!