Portugal roadtrip route suggestions please?

Hi,
Looking to ride Portugal this September. I have 9 days including ferry to / from Bilbao and looking to ride some epic roads, stay in some nice places, eat well as well as see and explore the best of Portugal.
If anyone has any suggestions whether 1st hand experience or can recommend guide books I would be eternally grateful!
Thank you.
Mac

Hi Mac. A group of us were in Portugal in February and we had a great time!
I should point out that some of the guys in the group didn’t have bike licences so we all hired 125cc stuff, and we had a real laugh.
In Lisbon we stayed in the Bairro Alto district, which on Saturday night is a big party town (starts late / circa 11pm). Cool place, all the sites in Lisbon are pretty much walking distance from there, and we found the city very safe and super friendly!
We rode up the coast to Nazare which is a lovely old town that’s world famous for its GIANT wave surfing (80 foot high waves!!!) when the conditions are right.
I can’t really recommend and roads in particular, but we found fantastic motorcycle roads all over the place, which were virtually empty!
All the locals were really nice to us, the food was excellent, and the country full of amazing sites, architecture (like the castle in Obidos) and landscape.
I think you’ll have a great time there!
Happy travels
Todders