Quiet member in Reigate/Redhill

Though I have been a member for a while, I have not posted and figured that I could not even login.

Anyhow, introduction

I am not sure that I can say that I am a biker as much as I am a Ducatisti. I have always pretty much owned a Ducati and anytime I ventured to other brands (mainly for every day bike), I eventually came back to Ducatis.

I have had 748s, 916 track, 900 SL, 996 SPS, 996, 998 (quasi RS), ST2, ST4S x 2 and currently on Multi 1200s, 1098s that needs recommissioning and 888s that are currently getting rebuilt but not finding the time.

Looking to ease myself back into riding a bit more and tinkering in the garage too.

Welcome, a very impressive list of bikes, get in touch with your local branch, most use Facebook and what’s app for branch communication

I do I know which FB groups to look for?
I think that I am on the West Sussex maillist but I have not seen any emails in a while

Great stuff, enjoy the bikes

Welcome.
Your nearest branch is Sussex. There has recently been a change of branch organiser to Mike Tompsett. For more details on the branch check out the branches on the website.

Apologies, don’t check the forum often, John here from Surrey branch, would always welcome you to our rides (if you haven’t caught up with us already)!

Sorry not finding much time for rides at the moment, though I would not mind about knowing when they are. How do I find out?
Spending my time on nuts and bolts rebuild of the SP4 right now. When it will be done I will have to find excuses to take her out. There’s always the MTS until then.