Southern rally

Can anyone help with details of the southern rally 2016, can’t seem to find any.

Will this do ??

DOCGB Southern Ducati Weekend 2016

Tickets are now on sale for this year’s Southern Ducati Weekend. The price is £36 per ticket, if purchased before 31st July. Tickets purchased after that date will be £40.
NOTE: The ticket price includes free camping. Please contact Newlands for all other accommodation options.

The schedule of events is as follows:

Friday Arrive at leisure and get set up, Evening: Free BBQ and drinks.

Saturday Breakfast: Free bacon rolls, tea and coffee.
10am: Classic friendly ride out, stopping for lunch at a welcoming hostelry en route.
7pm: Meet in the Newlands clubhouse for buffet meal, prize awards and entertainment.

Sunday Breakfast: Free bacon rolls, tea and coffee. Pack up, say your goodbyes and head for home. Job done!

Useful Contacts

Chris Calton: Home no. – +44 (0)1305 773990
Mobile no. – +44 (0)7816371857
Email – ccalts@aol.com

Newlands: Phone – +44 (0)1297 560259
Email – enq@newlandsholidays.co.uk
Website – www.newlandsholidays.co.uk

How to Find Us

We’re just off the A35 between Bridport and Axminster, 3 miles east of Lyme Regis. Newlands is clearly signed and the main rally area is in Blue Field (see site map overleaf). If you have booked accommodation please report to Reception first.

Satellite Navigation

The road to Newlands doesn’t have a name, causing problems for SAT NAV systems. The nearest listed roads are Stonebarrow Lane and The Street. The postcode is DT6 6RB.

Directions

From Bristol M5: Exit at J25 Taunton and take the A358 to Ilminster and then head to Chard. From Chard head to Axminster then take the A35 to Charmouth. Continue on the A35 signed Dorchester (bypassing Charmouth village), then take next turning right at the bottom of the bypass and Newlands is 50 yards on the left.

From London M3: Join the M27 then the A31 to Ringwood (the M27 becomes the A31 where it ends). Continue on the A31 to Bere Regis then take the A35 to Dorchester, Bridport, Chideock, Morcombelake, then take the turning on the left to Charmouth. Newlands is 50 yards on the left.
Map of Park

That will do for me , thanks Martin.

There’s also an ad for the rally in the current issue of ‘Desmo’

I grew up in Charmouth and now live down the road in Bridport - I won’t be able to make the Friday evening as I won’t be back from work until late.

Would it be possible to join the ride out on the Saturday still?

The ride was quite short and wet so did not go where planned

Did you bring the wet weather with you, Martyn?