ST3S or ST4S Wanted

Anyone out there with a red ABS version of the ST3S or ST4S that they want to sell?

Hi Richard
Did you get sorted if not where abouts are you located
Regards
Paul

Hi Paul, I went and saw a few ST3 and ST3S which confirmed that the late ST with the wet clutch and the revised fairing was something I wanted. Then I realised that the late ST4S and ST4S ABS got the wet clutch too from 2005. The only problem is that the ST4S ABS is rare in the UK. So far I have only seen one come up for sale in the UK and I have been to look at it. It was a tidy bike at a fair price, but it was black, and I decided that I really wanted a red one!
So, I have not bought a ST yet and I am still looking for a nice red ST4S ABS. I am near St Albans, Herts.

Hi, Richard,
I bought my first St4s about 18mths ago (Yellow) with the idea I was going to strip it using engine & loom converting my project 851 track bike.
But I liked the ride so much I too set about looking for another one (Red) I sourced my second st4s about 9 months back only ridden it to Mot then stored with my own collection. The thing is I sold my project bike on forum and now thinking of selling both as I am finished with project jobs, concentrating on riding my bikes.
Will check Red one tomorrow as I can not remember if ABS, I know yellow one is not. My red bike is the latter model fairing similar to St3, they are great bikes but I have four sports tourers the rest our single seater sports so St’s are not required now will mail you tomorrow to let you know if interested.
Cheers
Paul

Hi Richard
Che credit bike, very well presented with low miles but Not ABS
Cheers
Paul

Hi Paul, I might be interested in your red ST4S. Is it the wet clutch version? And where are you in the UK?
Thanks,
Richard

Sorry Richard Down in Liverpool visiting Mum, will check bike out tomorrow and get back to you

Hi Paul,
Down in Liverpool sounds as though you are in Scotland?
What year is your ST4S?
Thanks,
Richard

Morning Richard,
Sorry late getting back, bike is a August 2004 Red ST4s None ABS with Dry Clutch,
Bought it from Hyside Ducati September 2020 with 15081 miles, only ridden to MOT station and back about 50 miles last year
Full luggage, Heated grips, Wired Sat Nav, Chain Oiler. Excellent condition
If interested send email & and I can post photos
Regards
Paul

Where are you in the UK Paul?
And how much are you asking?
Thanks,
Richard

Richard, yes forgot to say, we are at Carlisle Cumbria approx 1 mile M6 junction 43
I would like £4,200 with Belt & oil service & fresh MOT, Sat Nav Panniers & Top Box

Hi Paul, is yours the facelift model with the angular square headlight, or the original with the circular oval headlight?

Yes the Red one is the latter model, my yellow is the earlier bike

Hi Paul,
If the bike is in really nice condition then £4,200 is fair. It might be a long wait though, the guy with the black 2007 ST4S ABS has had it on Ebay twice at £3,300 and still no buyer. I have been to see it, it’s very nice with 29,000 miles. No panniers.
I also turned down a very nice grey Senna ST3S ABS for £3,250 before Christmas. There’s very little demand for STs unfortuately.
My Plan A is a 25,000 mile red 2005 ST4S ABS just been belt and oil serviced at Ducati. It’s 4,000 Euros in Austria, + 20% import VAT = c £4,000
I did really want a 2005 + wet clutch model.

Sure mate, understand totally, weather changing soon nice flight out ride back.
Did similar when I bought a Bimota a few years back.
Regards
Paul