Take the Ducati G.P ride

MotoGP’s official charity Riders for Health is offering places on the Ducati two-seater, ridden by 500cc legend Randy Mamola, during the new Silverstone round of the 2010 world championship.

As well as the chance of a flying lap around the new British MotoGP layout, each passenger will receive a pair of premium paddock passes for the day of their ride and will enjoy hospitality in the Ducati suite for the day.

Rides are available on Friday 18th, Saturday 19th and Sunday 20th June (race day). Each passenger must undergo and pass a full medical check prior to their ride, and passengers must not exceed 90 kilos (14 stone). Participants must also be over 18.

For more information contact Martyn Cook by calling +44 (0)01604 889570 or email mcook@riders.org.

The Riders for Health Day of Champions, which has become an integral part of the British Grand Prix weekend, will take place on the Thursday before the race (June 17th).

Tickets for the event, including Ride-In passes for two-laps of the track, can be purchased at riders.org

I’m well under 14 stone, how heavy are you now Keef??

Steve R

-> + lots 16 Stone 9 pounds

All together now…"Who ate all the pies? Who ate all the pies? :wink:

That said I’m looking forward to seeing you again Keith and sinking a few beers.
As usual with just over a week to go I haven’t got a single Ducati on the road, I’ve just finished modifying the new carbs for my old bevel, they’re now ready to fit to the bike and inside the next 10 min’s will be putting the 2nd head back on my 851/916 , to be followed by the new starter/sprag clutch which’s a KTM item, that cost less than 1/2 the price of a genuine Ducati part, I just needed to swap the ‘Rollers’ from the KTM part into the Ducati cages.

Steve R… The Southern version