The 1st Ducati ST European Owners Event 2009

The 1st Ducati ST European Owners Event May 29th to June 2nd 2009 - Italy.

Great news for all you super Ducati Sport Touring fans the Italian ST Owners Club have organized the very first European Ducati ST Event,which will take place on May 29th to June 2nd.

Two Wheels on the Parmesan Trail
from the Po to the sea - mouthwatering motorcycle routes

The event will be located in the Italian region of Emilia Romagna between Piacenza and Parma and riding the “Ligure & Appeninnino” mountain ranges south west.

The site for the event is in the heart of the “Parmigiana” (the area where the famous ham comes from) in a beautiful Spa. It offers: Camping, Cottages, Bungalows etc., all at very reasonable prices.

Full details of the accommodation can be found at Camping Arizona Salsomaggiore: camping-arizona.it/home.php?language=en

Note: "Camping Arizona - Salsomaggiore, was one of the places where Charley Boorman and Ewan McGregor visited on their trip from Scotland to Cape Town and appears in their film “Long Way Down”.

The current itinerary for the event is:

Friday 29th: early evening arrival meet n greet.
Saturday: leisurely ride to Ducati for factory private tour and museum visit. Sunday: touring those spa’s n mountains of the “Parmigiana”.
Monday: more of those mountains, with maybe a visit to the seaside. Tuesday 2nd June: sadly it’s a morning bye bye.

To register your interest in this unique event, and for further information and up to the minute updates contact Northworthy on ducatisti.co.uk or visit the Events thread at:

ducatisti.co.uk/forum/ducati … ino-9.html

Well done Kev for posting this up.
If there was a thumbs up icon I’d be putting it up here.

I like you saw this on the Ducatisti website this morning and you were quicker off the mark than me.
What a pity it clashes with the TT, as there’s a few ST owning club members who are regular TT visitors who’d probably have liked to have attended this ST fest’.
‘Noteworthey’ who put up this info on the Ducatisti forum is a Brit who lives in Switzerland.
He rode his ST all the way over from his home to attend the Bristol Italian Auto/Moto Festival the other year, which makes him a top man/real biker/Ducastisti in my book!

Steve R

Thanks Steve, yea, I thought it was a good idea to share this sort of stuff around, even if it’s from a ‘rival group’ it’s all Ducati stuff, and there’s never a problem with us putting DOC stuff up on ducatisti.
It’s not something I’ll be going to but…

This could be a good trip. Are there and GP’s or WSB’s at that time in Italy?

I am going to this - any other members of the DOC going?

Clive