Thieves about!

Just posting this on behalf of a pal:
WARNING THIEVES ABOUT - A bike theft took place today of two very very trick bikes… a hybrid 748R which has been built in up to a very special 998s Track Bike - in Infostrada livery. The bike is dripping in corse magnesium parts and full factory kit together with WSB Spec ohlins gas forks and is very recognisable… (the b…ike some of you will know it - is lovingly referred to as ASBO) and the other is a road going 749R registration BX04 UGB. The 749R currently has no rear shock fitted. There is a £5,000 reward for the recovery of these bikes or information on the thieves.

Pictures of the 998 can be seen here… picasaweb.google.com/1078577620 … directlink

This is the 749R lh3.googleusercontent.com/-RH4n … 520618.JPG

Both of these bikes are very distinctive - particularly ASBO and the parts are so trick they will stand out a mile - please keep your eyes peeled - and keep your bikes locked down!.

Any information should be passed to JerryXT on ducatisti.co.uk
Brands 2nd June 2010 - Ducati day - Pit pics

Full specs on asbo here… As you will the parts are soooo rare… If you spot them - get in touch with jerry…

jerrysworlds.blogspot.com/2011/1 … n.html?m=1
Sad news (for me) - bikes stolen | Jerrys worlds
jerrysworlds.blogspot.comSee more

Very sad to read this Jilly, as soon as I saw the thread I thought they’ll be Jerry XT’s bikes.
Sadly unless the thieves are complete amateurs the parts/bikes will already have a home, they’ll have been stolen to order/ already out of the country.
My heartfelt and best wishes go out to Jerry…
Crossing my fingers for you chap!

Steve R