Thundersprint Northwich Cheshire 9-10 May 2009

Guys
Just had invitation forms to the cavalcade of classics before racing events any one else interested
Just to let you know there will be a bike display on the Saturday and Ducatis wanted, also and big plus- James Toseland and his band Crash are playing Sat night 15.00p tickets and are available and loads of racing over weekend. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Just for you that arent aware this is a two day event attracts thousands of people and the sprint course is set out in a large car park :open_mouth: :open_mouth: yes thats right :astonished: sprinting done on race bikes, side cars, vintage bikes scooters etc.This year Aggo was special guest and James May from Top Gear made an appearence,Leon Haslam last year along with greats such as Jim Redman etc etc .
Good weekend and to view the racing its free.
Anyone interested check it out at thundersprint.com
or drop me a line
I think this may clash with the Merlin :angry: :angry: Not sure though
Cheers all
Timbo :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hi Tim, it does usually clash with the Merlin unfortunately, another cintact is Ducati Manchester, we had a display with them and Ducati UK last year, contact there is Chris Booth, top chap, he helps us out all over. If we do it I would rather see all Ducati’s together, Barry Jones supplied 7 bikes forus last year, all classics to go with what people rode in on and all the new shiny stuff. Was a great week end. If it is a goer I can come over and show what was done last time.